In order to provide services in a safe manner here are the steps our staff and patients will follow
• Appointment reminders will continue to be sent to patients. The appointment reminders will notify patients that they must text the front desk when they arrive at our parking lot. Patients will not be allowed to enter the waiting room until they have been notified by front desk staff that it is time for them to enter. The numbers for patients to text are:
o Marlton (856) 254-2659
o West Deptford (856) 617-4470
o Westampton (609) 975-9140
• When a clinician is ready to see their next patient, the patient will be notified by front desk staff that they can walk to the front door of our office and read the COVID-19 notice and the COVID-19 Active Screening Questionnaire posted on our front door.
• The patient will verbally inform our front desk staff about their responses to the COVID-19 Active Screening Questionnaire.
• If the patient, or anyone accompanying the patient, answers Yes to any of the six screening questions from the COVID-19 Active Screening Questionnaire, the patient will be instructed to return home and their session will be held remotely.
• Everyone entering our offices must wear a mask.
• A patient may be accompanied by a maximum of one other person into our offices.
• If the patient answers NO to all six screening questions, the patient will have his or her temperature taken by a staff member when they enter our office.
• If a patient, or anyone accompanying a patient has a temperature of 100 degrees or above they will be asked to return home and their session will be held remotely.
• After their session is over, the patient will be escorted by their clinician back to the waiting room and the front desk staff will check them out and ask them to leave immediately after they have been checked out.