Cognitive Behavioral Group Therapy
for School-Aged Children
With Leni S. Bennett, MA, LCADC, LPC
Running through the school year, sessions will be held at Center for Family Guidance, PC located at 116 A Burrs Road, Westampton, NJ 08060.
7th grade-12th grade: Wednesday 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Kindergarten-6th grade: Thursday 6:30pm to 8pm
New clients please call (856) 797-4700 to schedule an evaluation.
Group Goals (Children will learn)
- To develop a positive attitude about self and others.
- To communicate more effectively using assertiveness and social- reciprocity.
- To effectively reduce anxiety, regulate mood, resolve conflict and manage emotions.
- To reduce and potentially eliminate counter-productive and/or destructive behaviors (i.e., cutting, fighting, avoiding, substance abuse)
- To develop skills for planning, strategizing, priority setting, and cognitive flexibility.