Center for Family Guidance, PC maintains a strong relationship with a wide variety of school systems throughout the state.
Working with each organization, CFG develops customized programs designed to meet the varied needs of the student population.
Our services include:
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Child Study Team Evaluations
- Psychological Evaluations
- Consultations & Second Opinions
- Development of IEP & 504 Treatment Plans
- Psycho-Educational Assessments
- School-Based Evaluations
- In-Services & Workshops
- Learning Assessments
- School-Based Mental Health Services & Therapies
- Telebehavioral health
CFG works with hundreds of local schools throughout New Jersey.